[OSList] After the OS event

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue May 24 08:41:23 PDT 2011

Many thanks, wonderful Dicky, and a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Buijs.
I have indeed sent this lovely invitation for conversation to the
client I am talking with - and will send you a note directly about
that, Dicky and Ms. Buijs.
A deep bow to you both for your wonderful support of my client in
their exploration about using Open Space,
Lisa