[OSList] Engaging Emergence received gold Nautilus Book Award!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:21:03 PDT 2011

Peggy, it is absolutely wonderful to see that your unique voice, your
passion and a lifetime of experiential work is resonating with so many.
Enjoy this beautiful moment knowing that a worldwide community of friends
and colleagues are high fiving you!
On May 22, 2011 7:09 PM, "Artur Silva" <arturfsilva at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Congratulations, Peggy.
>
> Abraços
>
> Artur
>

> ________________________________

And if
> you already have a copy, get one for a friend
> through:Amazon, Berrett-Koehler, Barnes and Noble, or local bookstores.
> This is the first award I've ever received for my work. The feeling is
sweet.
> I had a hunch the book was something special, so it's affirming when
someone
> else thinks so too!
> About the Book
> Engaging Emergence is a roadmap for tackling complex challenges. It
provides
> stories, principles, and practices for inviting people to come together
and turn
> disruptions into possibilities.
>
> Join me online or in person
> Since Engaging Emergence came out, I've been getting my feet wet doing
talks,
> webinars, and workshops. I've discovered the fun of Twitter. I've made
some new
> friends and gotten to know a few old friends better. In all, it's been a
great
> launch, thanks to many of you.
> So join me...
> * On Twitter: @peggyholman
> I'm sending a "tweet-a-day" with quotes from the book labeled
#EngagingEmergence
> * On Facebook, please "like" Engaging Emergence at
bit.ly/engagingemergence
> * For upcoming events, visit my events page
> * Places I'll be in person:
> * June 2-5, Greensboro, NC - Journalism That Matters - Create or Die 2
> * June 26-July 1, Boston - Eighth International Conference on Complex
Systems
> (ICCS 2011)
> * August 24-25, Stockholm, Sweden, Engaging Emergence Workshop (more info
> soon)
> * September 10-16, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nexus Africa
> * October 23, Washington, DC, Creativity in Business Conference
> * October 30-November 2, Baltimore, Organization Development Network
Conference