[OSList] Engaging Emergence received gold Nautilus Book Award!

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 16:09:44 PDT 2011

Congratulations, Peggy.

Abraços

Artur

________________________________
From: Peggy Holman <peggy at peggyholman.com>
To: Open Listserv <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 9:10:44 PM
Subject: [OSList] Engaging Emergence received gold Nautilus Book Award!

Friends,

Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity just won the 2011
gold Nautilus Book Award for Conscious Business/Leadership!

From the Nautilus Book Award site:
"The Nautilus Awards recognize books that promote spiritual growth, conscious
living & positive social change, while at the same time they stimulate the
'imagination' and offer the reader 'new possibilities' for a better life and a
better world."
Previous winners include Deepak Chopra, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Riane
Eisler, Thich Nhat Hanh, Jean Houston, David Korten, Frances Moore
Lappe', Eckhart Tolle, Lynne Twist, Andrew Weil.
Nice company!
If you haven't yet bought a copy, consider this award a reason to do so.  And if
you already have a copy, get one for a friend
through:Amazon, Berrett-Koehler, Barnes and Noble, or local bookstores.
This is the first award I've ever received for my work.  The feeling is sweet.
I had a hunch the book was something special, so it's affirming when someone
else thinks so too!
About the Book
Engaging Emergence is a roadmap for tackling complex challenges.  It provides
stories, principles, and practices for inviting people to come together and turn
disruptions into possibilities.

Join me online or in person
Since Engaging Emergence came out, I've been getting my feet wet doing talks,
webinars, and workshops.  I've discovered the fun of Twitter. I've made some new
friends and gotten to know a few old friends better.  In all, it's been a great
launch, thanks to many of you.
So join me...
	* On Twitter: @peggyholman
I'm sending a "tweet-a-day" with quotes from the book labeled #EngagingEmergence
	* On Facebook, please "like" Engaging Emergence at bit.ly/engagingemergence
	*  For upcoming events, visit my events page
	*  Places I'll be in person:
	* June 2-5, Greensboro, NC - Journalism That Matters - Create or Die 2
	* June 26-July 1, Boston - Eighth International Conference on Complex Systems
(ICCS 2011)
	* August 24-25, Stockholm, Sweden, Engaging Emergence Workshop (more info
soon)
	* September 10-16, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nexus Africa
	* October 23, Washington, DC, Creativity in Business Conference
	* October 30-November 2, Baltimore, Organization Development Network Conference
Enjoy the book!
Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is
to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger

oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: