[OSList] report back: first day os learning exchange

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Fri May 20 00:18:22 PDT 2011

Dear Suzanne,
there will even be a video... so I hope you can see the place the
people. Sleeping under an olive tree, exercising fun together on the
gras, Mikk playing the flute, people having a chat, a discussion, work,
fun, food...

What will not be in the video are the flamingos passing across the
midnight sky.

I am off now - we start the action planning day half an hour earlier...

talk to you soon.

Love
AC