[OSList] Fwd: [Mindful] Prepare for an open space session?

Viv McWaters viv at mcwaters.com.au
Thu May 19 04:05:59 PDT 2011

Hi all

This landed in my in box and i thought it might be of interest. I can't go
so I won't be able to experience how open space is 'taken to the edge'. I'm
trying to keep an open mind (trying being the key word) and am reminded that
we humans seem to have an endless capacity to try and organise that which is
self-organising :)

Cheers

Viv