[OSList] Corporate / top executive experiences: after the OS

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue May 10 10:50:03 PDT 2011

Hello, dear colleagues.
I have a client who is interested in talking with some other senior
executives in corporations - specifically about how the ideas, data,
projects or actions generated in their Open Space event carried into
their companies *after* the event.

I have given them some examples from our collective learning here on
OSLIST but they would love to talk with other executives as well.

If you can give me their contact information and a few lines
describing what the OS was for and what happened after - that would be
great and I can pass that along to my client.
Thank you for emailing me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

Much appreciated,
Lisa

Lisa Heft