Moving Day - 1 April 2011 - Change to oslist at openspacetech.org

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Thu Mar 31 19:37:56 PDT 2011

It's moving day. I'm going to be porting over the last of the March
messages and the current membership. If you can hold off posting again
until sometime tomorrow - that would be best or your postings may not be
preserved.

The new list name is OSList at lists.openspacetech.org. Everyone should get
a detailed message sometime tonight when I subscribe you to the new
list. But please don't post right away - please wait until our old
archives are uploaded - or your postings may be lost. I'll send a note
later in the day (Friday 1 April 2011) when it's safe to post again.

     Regards,
     Harold