Whoever comes and leaves are the wrong people?

Mark Ty-Wharton mark.tywharton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 04:24:39 PDT 2011

Surely the point is - in making no-one or no thing wrong maximum value can be taken away from the space

What value (learning) can you get from the person's actions (anger)

What value (learning) can you get from your reaction to the person leaving (making them wrong)

How can what happened be used to impact the group and the person who left?

What can you do to make a difference with the person who left such that he or she can be a contribution even if the contribution is opposition?

Sent from an iPhone