Launching Hig(((h Performing))) Seoul by learning how to use Self-Organization in city administration?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:27:28 PDT 2011

Dear Spark, I add my heartfelt good wishes to your wave riding adventure on
March 28th, you who often seems the spirit and soul of this phrase "Hi
Seoul". Such a happy and welcoming phrase and perhaps with the good wishes
from all of us around the globe, the local officials and citizens will hear
the invitational call and then you will humorously say as the British might:
"Pity me!!! So many people are here -- how wonderful that is!"
Chuckles and Smiles on a special moonlit night,
Suzanne

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Spark <spark at openspace.kr> wrote:

>  OS Friends,
>
> Labor Union of Seoul City Administration decided to host idea exchanges
> sessions between ctizens and administrators for "Hi Seoul."
>
> As some of us might know, city brand name of Seoul (capital city of Korea)
> has been "Soul of Asia" for some recent years, which I think
> quite appropriate for a city that might rise as a nexus of caring for
> humanities- the true content. "Hi Seoul" is an accompanying city campaigntitle culminating Friendly, Lovely, and High Seoul.
> What it points to, however, doesn't seem to be promoted enough or shared
> among local citizens as well as officials, somehow. What a pity!
>
> Fortunately, there'll be a 5-hour Open Space event with a Theme of "Hi
> Seoul: What are Our Issues and Opportunities?" on March 28, 2011 at the
> largest conference room in Seoul City Office (a temporary office until a
> new office stands strong soon) adjacent to Deoksu Palace.
>
> A targeted participants of about 100 participants: half from city officeand half citizens
> hip.
> Co-Host: Seoul City Office & Seoul City Officials Labor Union
> Official Media Coverage: The labor union will invite journalists with press
> release of intention of the event.
>
> There might come bigger waves after this event.
>
> I need your goodwill wishes for this voyage of those involved.
>
> Thank you,
>

> Ubiquotous Self Organization powered by OST

> Spark, Open Space Institute of Korea,
> 3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
> Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
> spark at openspace.kr
> Phone: 02-353-6356
> Mobile: 010-7247-0636