The World unites around Four Principles

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:46:27 PDT 2011

>>From Africa to India to North America and everywhere....   Our timeless open
space principles travel far. About a week ago, a friend of mine in Canada
sent me a beautiful slide show titled The Four Principles of Indian
Spirituality. I immediately recognized the words and spirit and felt that it
took me deeper into our familiar principles.   I could not send the actual
slide show but send this link so I can share it will all of you.

http://www.imagegossips.com/2011/02/indian-principles-of-spirituality/

Greetings from warm and sunny Florida

--
Suzanne Daigle