The World unites around Four Principles

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 07:08:40 PDT 2011

Suzanne – I didn’t see too many worms about. Just all the usual (OS)
suspects J

Funny thing is that over the years my Hindu friends have suggested a Hindu
connection. Likewise my Buddhist friends, Native Americans, Taoists, and I
suppose some others including Christian and Jewish mystics. I have had to
disabuse them with a straight shot of the truth. It was two martinis! Of
course it might well be that whilst in that altered state all sorts of
strange things could have happened.

What is also true is that in the continuing effort to understand what on
earth was going on (why OS “worked”), most of my personal efforts have been
based upon an understanding of the nature of self organization. And it is
very clear that self organization has been around for a while and it would
be very strange if modern western scientists were the first people to notice
it. It would take another lifetime to prove all this – but I strongly
suspect that real inter-connect  (with OS) comes through the reality of self
organization by whatever name or description over the ages. Which is
doubtless why I have found myself listening to my several friends with
deepening interest and respect. Now there is something to ponder on a
winter’s eve.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
<mailto:oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

 <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>