The World unites around Four Principles

Jenifer Toksvig never at acompletelossforwords.com
Fri Mar 18 06:12:26 PDT 2011

With regard to the ³Indian Principles of Spirituality²: a quick Google of
that phrase (without quotation marks) brings up the astonishing total of
about 47 results. That¹s the smallest Google total I have ever seen, for
anything I have ever Googled.

Whilst I am an absolute believer in synchronicity, I do think that Google
has pretty much undisputedly answered the question of where these principles
originated. And for me, that is an important acknowledgment which does not
negate the joy of the free sharing of these principles, but rather, supports
and encourages that sharing. That is one of the great joys of Harrison :-)

Jen x

Jenifer Toksvig
www.acompletelossforwords.com
www.thecopenhageninterpretation.co.uk