Women's International Day Centennial

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue Mar 15 17:43:31 PDT 2011

Thank you Christine and Suzanne for your warmly response.

And now something more about me and women.

About five years ago I have wrote a biographical note to my dear friend Funda Oral (Are you there Funda?) that in his initial paragraphs I said to her the following:

“I was born at Santiago of Chile in the twenty day of January of 1954. I’m the last and the only man of a five brothers family. My father died when I had 7 years, and from that time till now the women they are my fate. I have four sisters, one ex-wife, one actual wife and three beautiful daughters (21, 16 and 8 years old). In the year 2000 my mother and also my lovely nanny they have died. The duel has been hard. In my working life I have had at least three women boss and now the first president of the Chilean republic that is woman: Michelle Bachelet.

Don’t you think that’s too much ? But really all of these biographical issues make it easier to work for me in this new matriarchal culture that I think it is coming to our world, and also I can see it could be a positive difference for facilitating best an Open Space. At least it is part of my personal interpretation of why all of this phenomenon of OST get fits so good with my natural way of being.”

Perhaps, only because I now want to share a little bit more about me with all of you.

Love & peace,

Juan Luis