Women's International Day Centennial

sdaigle4 at comcast.net sdaigle4 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 09:49:27 PST 2011

Juan Luis, this day, this year feels even more special. I have felt it from
the moment I opened my eyes. So many heart warming events in a few short
hours as I leave Magical Maine with trees glistening with ice and snow,
Mount Katahdin  in the background listening to public radio honoring the
courage of  women around the world. Arrive at the Bangor airport and see
hundreds of Marines heading home, many are women serving overseas. A few
serendipity conversations in the bathroom make me happy to be right here
right now.
Thank you Juan Luis for your good wishes. I feel you and our wonderful
community part of this day - a day to celebrate us all working together
honoring the gifts of diversity that we each bring!
With great affection Suzanne

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless