OS applied to Sustainability in Communities

Saehi Han shan at itapintl.com
Fri Mar 4 16:07:03 PST 2011

Dear Brett,

Thank you for this timely and valuable information for us as we are planning
to establish a social enterprise named "Ecovil Korea" in order to design an
up-to-date Eco-Village in South Korea and help local governments to develop
sustainable communities by applying this to their context.(We had organized
a study group "Ecovil Korea" inspired by the book "Ithaca Eco-Village" with
about 20 people 3 years ago.)

Next week we will have a meeting with a representative from the central
government who is in charge of this area. I will prepare a summary of this
file to share with them.

I think Green Map concept is very useful. May I have some more examples
proving its utility in actual practices?
I will appreciate it if you can recommend anybody who is interested in
working with us as a member of our advisory board.
You can use my personal email shan at itapintl.com for further communication.

With my best regards
Saehi

Saehi HAN

ITAP Asia-Pacific
1315 Yongbieocheon-Ga
75 Naesu-Dong Jongno-Gu, Seoul
110-070 South Korea
Tel: +82-2-2195-5080  Mobile: +82-11-395-2884
Fax: +82-2-2195-5090
Email: shan at itapintl.com
Web: www.itapasia.com  www.itapintl.com