Eldership and Elder's stories

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 11:42:59 PST 2011

Hi Alan,

I like this initiative around elder's stories.  Out of our annual Devoted and Disgruntled open space I called a session: "Honouring the Elders" and since then we have moved forward on what we are now calling the "Improbable Eldership project." This will be a project which begins from open space events but will ultimately be a show or ceremony which celebrates the often unnoticed Elders of our theatre and performance community. We have already held one two day open space which was interesting as although it had topics around such issues as "Death" and "Hair dye" was also the open space in which I heard more laughter than any other I have ever facilitated.

Quite Joyous.

Phelim

Sent from my iPad

www.improbable.co.uk