Italy may 2011: open space learning exchange

gerardo de luzenberger ge at scuolafacilitazione.it
Mon Mar 28 03:29:52 PDT 2011

Dear friends,

Today it’s more or less 2 months before we are going to meet in Cagliari for
the European Open Space Learning Exchange 2011 (may 17th -20th , and the
preparation of our event has entered its final phase! By now, 40
participants have already joined our venture from 8 countries, and every
week there are more registrations. As the organizing team, we are all
striving to get the best out of this opportunity and we are happy to
announce that also Harrison Owen is going to be with us in Cagliari – he
registered few days ago.

We have found a new great space, ten minutes walking distance from the
previous one, with a calm location in the historical quarter of Cagliari
called “The Castle” – the Ghetto, that has nice working rooms carved out of
the ancient walls of the city, and – most of all – a roof garden with a
relaxing view on the landscape, which will allow us all to work en plein
air, exploiting the most of what Sardinian weather can offer in mid-May
(unless it rains – but we are working on this as well).

You'll find the updated event information all in one PDF document on
Boscop’s website here
http://en.boscop.org/assets/1894-second-european-os-learning-exchange-pdf.pd
f  <http://www.camuweb.it/c_galleria.php?sede=ilghetto>
<http://maps.google.it/maps?hl=it&xhr=t&q=cagliari+via+santa+croce+67&cp=27&
um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl>

Looking forward to meeting you all here,

Jutta, Jo, Gerardo, Serenella, Mikela and Luca

Gerardo de Luzenberger

SSF - Scuola Superiore di Facilitazione

Mob: +39 3293281343

Tel: +39 02 89751746

Fax: +39 02 87151318

Via Alessandro Volta 6

20121 Milano

 <mailto:ge at scuolafacilitazione.it> ge at scuolafacilitazione.it

 <http://www.scuoladifacilitazione.it/> www.scuoladifacilitazione.it

 <http://www.loci.it/> www.loci.it

Secondo meeting europeo della comunità Open Space

Cagliari, 17 – 20 maggio 2011

 <http://www.loci.it/?id=1528> http://www.loci.it/?id=1528