[OSList] Sharing really big files to the rest of the OSList

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:09:30 PDT 2011

great job, once more, Harold!
thanks so much and happy sharing :o)!
I liked veri much Spark´s line, "all Life is open", yes!
greetings from mild and rainy Bilbao,
*
Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp)   www.flowandshow.blogspot.com  (eng)