[OSList] 답장: Sharing really big files to the rest of the OSList

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:29:31 PDT 2011

Thank you for enriching our sharing!

With my love,

spark
All life is Open

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 6. 22. 오전 5:44에 "Harold Shinsato" <harold at shinsato.com>님이 작성:

**
Hi Open Space List Family,

>From requests I have received - some of you want to send large files to
share with each other. This is not really a great thing to do via email.
Some systems will bog down. Some folks will get their email boxes clogged up
and possibly not even be able to get any email. So if you get a bounce
message because you tried to share a large file - you might need to try what
I'm writing below.

If you want to share a large file - please consider uploading it and sharing
the link instead.

There are a number of ways to do that. I did a quick search - and this looks
like a pretty easy way: http://www.mediafire.com

Upload your file to MediaFire - copy the link to your clipboard - and then
paste it into the message you want to send to the OSList.

Happy sharing!

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com