[OSList] Vibrant Phoenix & the 5th Principle

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 06:06:16 PDT 2011

Thanks, Harrison.   I don't know if I've ever shared with you that I
bring the OS principles into the whole of my work and life.  As you
have said many times, the principles reflect rather than prescribe how
things are in open space.

In that way, wherever space is opened is, indeed, the right place and
whatever happens....well, you know.

Off to open some inner space for folks in a transpersonal leadership
retreat, which is, of course, the right place.

Love,
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International