[OSList] 답장: Re: Vibrant Phoenix & the 5th Principle

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:34:44 PDT 2011

Yeh~^^

The ost principles are descriptive of our life here & now.

Even more importance might be found in the fact that we live in an age of
ever proliferating links of simpler meaning & heart- humanities.

No place or space is dissected from the rest of the world. And any place can
be the center of meaningful planetary transformation by, for, and of
humanities.

Ubiquitously spirited by everyday ost ;-))

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 6. 13. 오전 6:05에 "Harrison Owen" <hhowen at verizon.net>님이 작성:

Christine - All worked out according to the Plan. Right? Congratulations!!
And you have given me a new insight to the Power of the 5th Principle. I
first thought of all those instances where Space opened without our "usual"
formalities. All by itself as it were (what else?). That could be Tieneman
Square (sp?) - or wherever. That gets us "Out the Venue door" into the
"rough and tumble" or everyday life. No longer an event of our
"sponsorship/creation" - but an EVENT none the less. Now we are talking
about SERIOUSLY Large Group Interventions!!

Really important, I think.

And you added a dimension of equal importance - I am sure! Every time we
open space, wherever that may take place - is the right place. For us in the
moment, it may seem the only place (that's where we are, after all) - but in
the greater scheme of things - that "opening" is just one of 100's of
thousands around the globe. The community grows! And for sure - "Wherever it
is, is the right place."

Thank you!

Harrison**

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org