[OSList] 답장: Re: Please Love, hug, dance and sing for Bill

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:53:36 PDT 2011

Oh Barry, I pray for the noble finalist of life- Bill, and his beloved
Cynda.

I'll sing from my heart for their loving souls...

May grace and peace be unto them,

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 6. 8. 오후 5:12에 "Tonnie van der Zouwen" <info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl>님이
작성:

Dear Barry,

I will do a song and play a piece on the piano for Bill.   Wish you strength
and warmth, please pass them on to Bill and Cynda.

Tonnie