[OSList] Please Love, hug, dance and sing for Bill

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:25:39 PDT 2011

hi Barry,

I´ll , sure, have Bill, Cynda, Deb and yourself in my mind when I sing and
dance next time. In fact, because of your invitation, I´ll be celebrating
life singing&dancing sooner than I  was supposed to, just in a minute during
my break... :o)! This story will also probably come to mind when swimming in
the sea tonight, I´m so delighted and encouraged with the attitude all of
you embody!

thanks so much for the invitation,

a big hug from a grey and warm Bilbao,

* Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp)   www.flowandshow.blogspot.com  (eng)