[OSList] Space Invading

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Jul 11 19:43:37 PDT 2011

Ms. Suzanne - I agree with Anne: for whatever topics or moments they
wish to select amongst - and to best fit their own energies and styles
- each person on this list can always use the Law of De Leets.

I also honor those of you who do not 'speak' - as we know that
dialogue is also about...witnessing....one's internal dialogue....the
images created when one reads.... and so much more....

Cheers,

Lisa

<