[OSList] Space Invading

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:37:05 PDT 2011

Hi Suzanne

For me, I guess the glory of OSList is that although each posting may take up a line of 'space' in the "OS" folder in my Inbox, it is my choice whether to engage or not. I love the activity is see when I open my email box, today it was OS (8) and the clearly marked threads when I venture into "OS" but I don't feel I have to open every posting. The community is whatever participants chose it to be.

Regards

Anne