Open Space Co-Learning Workshop, Fri 28 Jan London, UK

Martin Grimshaw martin at decisionlab.org.uk
Fri Jan 14 11:36:09 PST 2011

FacilitationCamp
Image by andrea at ag-consulting.co.uk - process and event photography

*Open Space Co-Learning Workshop - Friday 28th of January, London UK*

Register now at http://openspacetraining.eventbrite.com/ to reserve a place.

*We would be grateful if you would share this with anyone that you feel
might benefit from this*

Friday 28th of January 9.00am - 5.00pm, London (at The Hub in Islington,
Candid Arts Studios, 5 Torrens Street)  £20 - 200: Sliding scale
according to your ability to pay

Brought to you by http://DecisionLab.org.uk (sign up for our newsletter
CoLaborative Times - Sociocracy, Consensus, Facilitation Training & Cool
Stuff)

This workshop invites those who are new to using Open Space Technology
and those who already have some or even extensive experience of using
it, to co-learn together, deepen our practice, and share our experiences
of using it.

This workshop will be run as an Open Space so that participants can
learn experientially, while learning how to design, prepare and
facilitate an Open Space event, including tips and tricks, likely issues
that may be encountered, follow up and incorporating an event within a
wider context or strategy.

This will help anyone looking for a method for encouraging
participation, engagement, equality and inclusion. Open Space Technology
is a format for organising compostable conferences, unconferences,
meetings, or stakeholder engagement, with maximum efficiency and minimum
time and resources. It is a form of 'crowd sourcing' which can be used
to bring together a company or any group or organisation to focus on a
specific problem or question; Open Space allows for participants to
co-create experience, learning and solutions in a way that unlocks
creativity.

Open Space is used by large companies, local government, community
activists, and forward thinking organisations everywhere, from
gatherings of 5 to several thousand people, from a couple of hours to
several days.

And if you love this kind of stuff: World Open Space on Open Space
(WOSONOS) 2012 will be in London: http://www.wosonos2012.net/

Martin Grimshaw
martin at DecisionLab.org.uk <mailto:martin at DecisionLab.org.uk>
+44 (0)7891 571739
Website http://DecisionLab.org.uk
Twitter DLabCoop
/WOSonOS London 2012 http://www.wosonos2012.net//