[OSList] OST - Open Systems Thinking

frankelmichele at gmail.com frankelmichele at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:51:01 PST 2011

There are new ways of learning to ride a bike. None of Harrison's way worked for my boy. He gave up aged 4.

The right time for him. Was aged 8. He just decided to try again, one random day.

When I was called to come and have a Look after 30 minutes practise. I was expecting Dad to be pushing and then maybe after a bit letting go for a few pedals. But my boy just started riding his two wheel bike, while Dad and I stood proudly watching.

After 5 minutes, he dis mounted, and I had to deliver the generous promised reward, to help and encourage.

The right time for him was later. He had a co-Ordination disorder.