[OSList] OST - Open Systems Thinking

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Dec 13 05:23:28 PST 2011

I love it! Confusion!! Reminds me of days long ago when I had a newsletter
called "TWG Newsletter" In fact the letters stood for absolutely nothing at
all - leading my friend Peter Vaill to muse that since they didn't mean
anything in particular, everybody was free to supply their own meanings. His
offerings: "Those Who Grock," "Transformation Without Gurus" - and a few
more I can't recall. This lead to sort of a contest with the latest
offerings appearing in the "TWG News" (of course.) Actually, the simple
solution to all of this is to recognize that it is all Open Space, call it
whatever you like. Perhaps the best option is to call it nothing at all, in
which case it (by whatever name) would simply disappear in a cloud of
everydayness. Wonderful..

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: