[OSList] OST - Open Systems Thinking

Bernhard Weber weberb at gmx.at
Tue Dec 13 03:52:24 PST 2011

Hi Artur
Interesting indeed.
Though my first emotional reaction was: being embarrassed (because they have "stolen" the OST Acronym;-)
Bernardo

Bernd Weber
> Change Facilitation s.r.o., A Global Partner Who Makes Change Happen in Complex Environments; www.change-facilitation.com, www.change-management-toolbook.com bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org; Regional Phone  numbers:
> -Austria: +43 664 135 4828, landline + 431 5968657)

> -Sri Lanka: landline +94 11 2785859, iPhone +94 777740757

NEW: Intensive Learning Workshop
"Playing with the Waves of Change"
www.change-facilitation.com/

You want to have the design  for a "Playing with the Waves (of Change) WS 2 completely taylor-made according to your individual learning interests & needs & limitations? Then have a look to the questionnaire at
www.surveymonkey.com/s/5ZDS6JQ

If you get Email from my account <bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org> please do not use the reply button but answer to <weberb at gmx.at>, because my change-facilitation.org INBOX is not working for the time being.