[OSList] Happy Birthday Harrison

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Fri Dec 2 10:37:20 PST 2011

What is the gift that one gives to the man that gifted the world with a
transformative idea?

Humble thanks.

There are right now, dolphins cavorting in Howe Sound, where I live in
British Columbia.  For every dolphin that I see above the water there are
hundreds below, swimming, eating, living.  For everyone of these birthday
wishes and gratitudes, thousands more swim below.  In my travels, telling
the story of OST, practicing and hosting and holding space, countless
individuals tell me how it has changed their lives.  Indigenous youth, over
tired social workers, corporate executives whose minds and hearts have been
opened to the power and grace of the people they work with...

All of those thanks are to you Harrison.

Enjoy your birthday, enjoy the season of light and dark and may you
continue your evolution as an Elder to us all.

Chris

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 9:19 AM, <donna.read at managing4wellness.org> wrote:

> Hi, Harrison,  Happy birthday and welcome to  your new year.  I wish you
> much health, energy, prosperity and bliss as you continue to deepen the
> many gifts you have given us.  Birthday hugs, Donna

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

*upcoming Art of Hosting retreats (click for invitations):*

The Burren, Ireland - January 5-8,
2012<http://chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Unlocking_Leadership-Art-of-Hosting-The-Burren-Ireland-_Jan2012.pdf>
Salt Lake City, Utah - February
2012<http://berkana.org/berkana_events/aoh_utah/>