[OSList] Testimonials and success stories of OST with communities

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Aug 30 14:15:45 PDT 2011

see http://michaelherman.com/publications, linda.  look for food security
summit (statewide illinois) and peoria (future of eduction).  they're in the
bottom section on that page.  the pdf of proceedings docs have invite, event
summary, notes.  peoria has voting results and local newspaper reports from
each day.  you might look for ralph brauer in ramsey, mn, as well.  we did
some things together there, for the local comprehensive plan.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://MichaelHerman.com