[OSList] Testimonials and success stories of OST with communities

LINDA STEVENSON stevenson8899 at msn.com
Tue Aug 30 13:36:55 PDT 2011

Hi, All, I am working on a proposal to use OST across the state of Minnesota and need some testimonials about opening space for communities. Suzanne and Chuni have generously shared their results in the state of New Jersey, and I am looking for other success stories and testimonials from participants when OST was used working with communities either state-wide or with local municipalities, preferably, but not necessarily, around health care issues and opportunities. Anything you could share and give permission to use in a proposal would be very much appreciated. All the best from Minneapolis,Linda