[OSList] Development of Open Space in Egypt

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 00:11:22 PDT 2011

Dear Claudia,
I´m very grateful to have read the story. Thrilling and wonderful!
There are few things comparable to the start of such a venture, to the
continuous opening space,... isn´t it?
Best wishes!

* Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp)   www.flowandshow.blogspot.com