[OSList] Development of Open Space in Egypt

hossam gadou hossam.gadou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:02:42 PDT 2011

Dear Claudia

some times it needs only one step forward, then people will follow

thank you for taking the step for us

me & my colleagues & friends we will go to the end of the road together
then we will make another road & another & another etc

its only the begining Dear and as you said
"The people who say it can't be done should get out of the way of those who
are doing it.we will be doing it ;-)

sincerely, yours

Hossam Hassan Gadou