[OSList] tips for holding OST outside, and other questions

Robert Chen dr.rchen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:22:54 PDT 2011

Dear Abby,

I am most interested to know a bit more of what kind of OST you are planning
to have in Sabah, Malaysia. We just came from there yesterday after a
whirlwind 4-days/3-nights tour of Sabah. Are you having it in Kota Kinabalu
or elsewhere? What is the group you are planning to work with?
Robert
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.