[OSList] tips for holding OST outside, and other questions

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:17:11 PDT 2011

hi abigail!
no experience on my own, but I forward a message with a link to photos,...
that Jo Töpfler (jotoepfer at boscop.org) recently (22 june) sent to the list
and got me fascinated...
"Dear colleagues,
last weekend I had the pleasure to facilitate an OS event outdoor. A few
pictures illustrate the venture. Find them here:
http://www.boscop.org/events/671
People from an suburban neighbourhood in Berlin met on the field space
between their houses and talked about issues and opportunities of their
interaction as neighbours and house owners.
Open space always works, even outdoor and during rain falls. It was fun.
Gruss
Jo
--
Jo Toepfer, boscop eg
Dolziger Str. 40, 10247 Berlin

best of all, abigail,

* eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp)   www.flowandshow.blogspot.com