[OSList] energy field...... outcomes

fischer florian info at ff-wey.com
Wed Aug 3 02:52:55 PDT 2011

Am 03.08.2011 um 02:40 schrieb Birgitt Williams:

> When a meeting goes well, there are many factors, including how well
> we created an energy field as facilitators and how well we did this
> together with our sponsors. We recognize that in both our observer
> role and in our role as energy field generators, we influence the
> meeting and the outcomes of the meeting.
>
> Blessings to all,
> Birgitt

Dear Birgitt, the blessings surely are working.

I would like to put my two sense into our space,
about „... when a meeting goes well ...“

I wonder wether there are useful criteria about the „wellness“ of a
meeting.
There are criteria from the view of the sponsor,
there are criteria from the view of the facilitator,
there are criteria from the view of the majority of the participants,
there are criteria from the view of a minority of the participants,
there are criteria from the view 10 days later
there are criteria from the view half a year later
there are criteria from the view of the participants families
there are criteria from the view of the clients of the participants
and all the criteria are more or less different.

What seems well today may work bad some weeks later.
what seems bad just after the meeting, may work in longterm perfect.
Nobody knows about the ripling-effect.
Speaking or measuring in terms of well or bad may only work on the
level of personal impression
but it says nothing about the multidirectional spring-off of a meeting

The recent book from Marve and Sandra »Don´t just do something, stand
there«
is about »...Meetings that matter«
Is there a word »Mattering« ? This seems to me very usefull,
because every meeting and every event matters in various directions,
nobody knows the effects in longterm.
We as facilitators and every connected participant
only should trust in having done the best within the process.
The wellness can only be within ourselves.

My two cents.
And best greetings
Florian

Florian Fischer