[OSList] Reflections and an Invitation

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Aug 28 08:06:13 PDT 2011

While waiting for Irene - she has now come and largely gone - but the
waiting went on for a week or so. And in that time I started to write a note
to myself. That note took on a life of its own and led me to some places I
have been pondering, but never quite reached. I shared it with a few friends
and they seemed to enjoy. So I make bold to offer it to you my friends on
OSLIST. I guess that is appropriate, for the note has a lot to do with Open
Space, our collective learning, and where we might go from here. Actually it
is an invitation. and if curious go to:

http://openspaceworld.com/August%20Morning.pdf

Enjoy!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org