[OSList] Adding your thoughts or not, writing or listening: part of the circleFW: Once again: Blending OST with Training - an absolute NO NO?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Apr 30 10:49:17 PDT 2011

(inspired by Suzanne's recent post in 'Once again: Blending OST with
Training....')

Dear Suzanne -

Welcome yourself, be yourself, express yourself.

Your passion and spirit of inquiry is delightful.

And to all you other writers, listeners, learners, sharers, witnesses
- whether you wish to write or feel happy listening and all the times
and feelings in-between: we are lucky to have each of you in our circle.

Cheers from a sunny morning in California,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space