[OSList] 답장: Re: Open Space -- Naturally

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:41:45 PDT 2011

both ho & mmp,

hear, hear!

open space naturally or replicate what nature has been doing to us by being
there VOID & OPEN ever since the Big Bang.

self-torturing starts when we humans try to cotrol the space both inner and
outer.

Ubiquitously powered by OST ;-))

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 4. 30. 오전 4:26에 "Michael M Pannwitz" <mmpanne at boscop.org>님이 작성:

To me its entering the realm where selforganisation more perceivably
reigns... of course, I think, selforganisation is there - no matter what
levers we pull or push -  and under the influence of OST it tends to unfold
its force which creates the contras to the "Monday Morning Syndrome"...
My experience has been that it is simple to enter open space but it is not
easy, the steps seem clear but the resistance to stepping is high... being
in trainings I have used the idea of "remembering" open space assuming that
we come from there but our ability to see it has withered under the forces
of control.
So the shortest, most direct way to get into  the open space experience and
having a chance to "remember" open space is to, yes, get into it... which
has me back at "no starters, warm ups, or whatever". Sticking to that
(regardless of whether it is in a "training" setting or in a "regular" OST
event) seems simple but requires a sturdy heart and soul... something that
belongs to the basic makeup of ourselves.

In a weeks time I will be on my way to Sardinia for a gathering of 50+
colleagues, friends and sponsors of OST event at the 2nd European Open Space
Learning Exchange (an old fashioned way of saying OSonOS) which will start
on May 17 (more here > http://www.boscop.org/events/636)
...a good opportunity to expand our conversation and hone our perception,
join in!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 29.04.2011 17:58, Harrison Owen wrote:

> > Michael’s recent posting is a gem, I think. Particularly when he said, “
> > so we don't so much a...

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 431 resident Open Space
Workers in 71 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org