[OSList] About Facilitating OS Trainning

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:00:50 PDT 2011

Adding my voice to simply say that I had the good fortune to be one of
Diane's students which led me to places and spaces that I could never have
imagined. The bonus has been a deep friendship with Diane, and so many
others everywhere (including the wonderful Larry Peterson so generous and
wise) who are now part of my life.

Reading these threads now transports me back and forward into a future of
possibilities.

I'm also humbled and grateful for the private coaching I've received (from
Lisa Heft for example) and the sharing and co-creating that has happened
since as I engage with sponsors (pre-event, during and after), participants
(post-events) and new facilitators who are jumping in with passion and
courage.

Exciting to read what's happening around the world.

Suzanne with sunshine smiles from Florida

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle
University Park, FL 34201