[OSList] Short meeting to taste Open Space

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Apr 7 22:24:48 PDT 2011

Thank you, Doc, for your kind words.
I have found this to work - without squishing space or pretending this
is a full-on Open Space but to really be very clear it is a snapshot
of only the beginning - and to give an experiential taste.
If I have done my research with the client and they have helped me
create an intriguing and relevant theme / focusing question, really
good topics always show up on the wall.
And that can sometimes help people understand something they do not
have a mental model of (yet).

Cheers from a starry California evening to a gray and drizzly
Gothenburg,
Lisa