[OSList] Moving day(s) over

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Apr 6 22:27:50 PDT 2011

oh... that filtering the unsubscribes is a bit of brilliance, harold...
reminds me of harrison's bit about turning our backs and ignoring folks who
raise hands and try to ask question(s) right before the group is to get at
the markers and paper in teh center.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates