[OSList] Moving day(s) over

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Apr 6 22:10:31 PDT 2011

Ok - it looks like DreamHost finished everything we needed today. We are
now fully "moved in" to oslist at lists.openspacetech.org. The archives
from to December 1996 up until March 31, 2011 have been preserved, and
the new messages are also being fully preserved. There is a new
unsubscribe email at the bottom of every message to make it easy to
leave if you want to. I've also added a new filter that will prevent
anything with the word unsubscribe in the subject from clogging
everyone's email box.

As a short cut - if you want to email the list you can just send your
emails to oslist at openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist at openspacetech.org>.

If you want to get to the list, see the archives, all you have to
remember is lists.openspacetech.org <http://lists.openspacetech.org> -
and you can eventually get to where you need to go. Or better yet -
click on the link at the bottom of every email.

Thanks everyone for your extraordinary patience and graciousness!

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>