[Oslist] Update on moving day(s)

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Sat Apr 2 19:25:15 PDT 2011

Another update - the folks at DreamHost are trying to do the conversion
again right now. They said it might "take hours" so I may not know until the
morning U.S. East Coast time. Apparently DreamHost doesn't let a lot of
their support people do the super user password access type of things that
Mailman requires to do these kind of archive conversions.

Thanks again for all the messages of support and encouragement - and thanks
everyone for your patience. I guess in a way I was asking for it when I
planned the conversion on "April Fools" day. Sorry about that. Luckily the
Mailman software itself seems to be working just fine. It's just the
conversion of the old archives that has been tripping up the DreamHost
support staff.

I'll send out another update in the morning. I may consider letting the
traffic flow again in the morning and giving up on the conversion and
integration of the archives until a later date possibly on another system.

          Thanks!
          Harold