[OSList] ImageCruiser

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 01:55:29 PDT 2011

I'm working with Datacraft, a Japanese IT company, that had launched a
marketing campaign in Korea for ImageCruiser developed by prof. Miki
Haseyama of Hokaido University, a world renown scholar in the field of
humanizing multimedia engineering.

The ImageCruiser is a search engine that help users have higher chances of
finding images that meet their emotional needs.
~~~~~~^~~^^~~~~~
I saw a great possibility in using it as
an effecfive media for the emergent reality of who we are as open space
practitioners being present here & now both locally & globally at the same
time.

This would serve emergence of Global Heart that Serves Self Organizing
Restoration & Creation of Global Human Bondage for Living Here & Now
Effecively.

Sounds familiar? That's what OST does for participants of any OS events, I
think.

The IC (ImageCruiser) would help us see the ever emegent Now of high playing
high learning humanities of our planet earth: the round orb of blue in
timeless space. ;-))

I'm gonna propose a brand name of a site coming soon as follows:

“Wow, IC Now!”

praying to be a living proof of peace,

ubiquitously powered by ost ;-))

spark