self organized learning

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Sat Sep 25 04:17:43 PDT 2010

Greetings Pat!

In line with countless learning opportunities from ups and downs I
encountered in my life, the only thing I've decided is "Not to Give Up the
Path of the Innermost Indivisible Self." A life-long journey of eternal
quest indeed! The challenge seemed to lie in finding right companions for
that journey. Now, inviting people to Open Space, however, makes it so much
easier to find such folks who are or can be on that journey. From then on,
whatever we do adds up to another "High Play<->High Learning" opportunitis.
I enjoy this. How fascinating it is to live with the eternal indivisible
whole as we are with all the differences... ;-)

Thank You Pat for Everytning,

Spark
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad of Open Space
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636