Please hold the space with us

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 16:20:09 PDT 2010

Be prepared to be surprised.  The first person I saw when I walked
into our open space room was Suzanne!

For most people at It's Up to Me AZ, this was their first experience
of Open Space and, of course, they loved it.  In addition to the
reliably lively conversations, it was especially exciting to hear the
flash reports and watch as community leaders, ASU students, Girl
Scouts and elders posted their commitments to having the next round of
conversations on the most actionable ideas to increase civic
engagement in Arizona.  At the dinner following the open space, Sandra
Day O'Connor and Frances Hesselbein suggested that we shouldn't wait a
year to do this type of event.  Frances said, "Keep the momentum going
- do another collaborative event in 6 months."

For you Facebook members, you can see an early posting of photos and
the session topics at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=717595134&ref=ts#!/
album.php?aid=231142&id=641061633&ref=mf.  More to come when I catch
my breath.

Many thanks to Juan Luis Walker, Tenneson Woolf and of course, Suzanne
for making sure that the Collaborative Spark team knew that they were
holding the space with us.

Warm wishes from the never-ending summer,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue