Facilitator Wanted to Open Space for The GCABC, Feb 5 2011

Joanna Fletcher jo at lionlifecoaching.com
Thu Sep 23 12:29:18 PDT 2010

Hello All,
I serve as a VP for the Gifted Children's Association of British Columbia, Canada. We are planning our conference and I am very keen to have an Open Space track or we may be able to run the whole thing Open Space. As VP I'm too emeshed to do it myself so I thought I would put it to the list.

The conference will be on February 5th (a Saturday) for one day, at BCIT in Burnaby, BC. Compensation for the facilitator will be minimal, I have a provisional agreement for $80, so this would be a generous act, a donation in kind, a labour of love. These extremely bright and sensitive children need to know that there are ways to communicate, learn, and be in community that they are rarely exposed to in our schools. It is particularly affirming for them to experience the freedom to participate according to their ability and interest.

The GCABC is in trouble - falling membership, infighting, financial headaches - and I want to craft a compelling invitation to this event to get more people interested in our three strands of support, education, and advocacy for these vulnerable children and families. Please email any questions or ideas to me at jo at lionlifecoaching.com .

Thanking you in advance for your consideration,
Joanna Fletcher
604-564-5839