Unconferences

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Wed Sep 8 08:48:47 PDT 2010

Thought I would throw in a little bit of "unconferencing" history here.  Back in 2005 Johnnie Moore (UK based OST facilitator), Rob Paterson and I engaged in a 20 minute conversation which we podcast on the architecture of conferences.  We were responding to the fact that the social media world was beginning to find a discrepancy between what they did and how they met.  I'm not sure if we talked much about Open Space per se in the podcast, but it is interesting to hear again some musings from nearer the beginning of the unconferencing phenomenon.

You can hear it here:  http://www.johnniemoore.com/blog/archives/001019.php

Cheers,

Chris
----